none
mdt errors and strange behavior

Question

• I TOO have had this issue of MDT SOMEtimes pointing to the old share and sometimes pointing to the new share.  I am also having issues all of a sudden where sometimes I cannot boot into mdt I get a network error issue.  when  I do a ipconfig it sure enough is posting a 169 address.  The same model will do this sometimes and others it will not so I know it is not a driver issue.  Is it possiby my dhcp server?
    Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:38 AM

Answers

• I TOO have had this issue of MDT SOMEtimes pointing to the old share and sometimes pointing to the new share.  I am also having issues all of a sudden where sometimes I cannot boot into mdt I get a network error issue.  when  I do a ipconfig it sure enough is posting a 169 address.  The same model will do this sometimes and others it will not so I know it is not a driver issue.  Is it possiby my dhcp server?

It sounds like you might have a dirty environment on the machines that are sometimes doing this. 
    Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:35 PM

All replies

• Have you seen this - http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/mdt/thread/dcaa535a-2a4a-4acd-970e-29b06423d80b/

Regards, Vik Singh "If this thread answered your question, please click on "Mark as Answer"

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:53 AM

It sounds like you might have a dirty environment on the machines that are sometimes doing this. 
    Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:35 PM