Hyper V VM Crashes after a specific user logsin RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a strange type of problem occurring. I have a VM having i.p 199.189.195.155. Our PDC has an i.p of 199.189.195.146. All users are created on 146 PDC server and they used to login with same usernames on 155 server. All is going set except one user name John. When ever john tries to login, He successfuly get in thier but his desktop remains blank, and after few seconds, the 155 server crashes and reboots itself. I have check for event logs and just found this information

The System has rebooted without cleanly shutdown first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashes, or lost power unexpectedly.

Reason i know that it's crashing by signing in from a specific user. But what is causing this crash is out of my knowledge.

Plz help.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:55 PM

All replies

• So far solution is to save data of the said user account. Delete that account and then re create it. And crashing problem solved.

But that's I think just a temporary fix. I don't know what is the main issue which cause crashing the server after specific user account login.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:02 PM