none
Does FIM maintan a "Last Modified" DateTme on FIM objects? RRS feed

• Question

• I notice there are Deleted Time and Created Time datetime attributes but I need to know the date and time that a FIM user was last updated.

FIM is good at detecting that an attribute e.g. Email has changed why doesn't it let me know when that change happened?

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 10:31 AM

Answers

• OK. I sort of see the answer.

If I want to flow out to AD description attribute the string "Disabled 31.5.2012"  i.e. Disabled followed by current date when his employeeStatus becomes "Terminated" then

The only way is to set a Parameter as //Request/CreatedTime which holds the timestamp of the Request  which upset the employeeStatus field. This Parameter holding hopefully current date can be cleaned up and passed into the Sync Rule.

Is this what you mean, Christian?

Thursday, May 31, 2012 11:53 AM

All replies

• FIM Service will save changes / request regarding a user for 30 days. As you can see when you click on search request. This will be better in R2 where you can export this information for reports.

In the FIM sync engine you can see per user attribute - contributing system and last changed.

//Christian

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 2:48 PM
  • OK. I sort of see the answer.

If I want to flow out to AD description attribute the string "Disabled 31.5.2012"  i.e. Disabled followed by current date when his employeeStatus becomes "Terminated" then

The only way is to set a Parameter as //Request/CreatedTime which holds the timestamp of the Request  which upset the employeeStatus field. This Parameter holding hopefully current date can be cleaned up and passed into the Sync Rule.

Is this what you mean, Christian?

Thursday, May 31, 2012 11:53 AM