contacts RRS feed

• Question

• I, like many otheres, use Outlooks on my PC for my contacts list. I typically sort this contacts list by company, so all the people in each company are organized together which makes it much, much easier to send emails to several indviduals within each company. 

I just boaght a Moto G5s android phone, and am surprised that there is no way to sort contacts by compnay.  Ideally, the contacts in my android woudl have similar sorting and characteristcs as on my outlook PC.  Is there software that will emulate contacts on PC, or at least sort by company.  Why doesn't Outlook for Android offer this??

Wednesday, January 3, 2018 1:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Lew,

Thank you for visiting our forum.

As this forum is mainly focused on Outlook client on PC or Mac, my knowledge about Outlook Android version is limited. I’d like to encourage you to post this thread to the following dedicated forum for Outlook on Android phone:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_amobile

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry Pan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, January 4, 2018 8:14 AM
    Thursday, January 4, 2018 8:13 AM