Send subscription when analyst adds comment where incident status equals "in work" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I want to create an e-mail subscription, if the analysts adds comment where incident status equals "in work".  I was asking a similar question here. But there are no possibility to selct combination class by creating a subscription for analyst comments.

Friday, August 31, 2018 2:08 PM

All replies

• Hi,

you can configure the Subscription to limit by a Group/Queue, so that should do the trick.

Michael Seidl (MVP)

SYSCTR Senior Consultant, Blogger, CEO

Blog | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Xing | Youtube

Note: Posts are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

• Proposed as answer by Andreas BaumgartenMVP Monday, September 3, 2018 11:29 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Zero3000 Wednesday, September 5, 2018 8:36 AM
    Friday, August 31, 2018 8:15 PM
  • Thx for the hint. I got your idea but when I select the condition "When a object of the selected class is created" there is no option for group/queue selection.

BTW: If I select 2 queues is that operation an intersection or union of that two groups?

• Edited by Zero3000 Wednesday, September 5, 2018 8:39 AM
    Tuesday, September 4, 2018 2:10 PM
  • Is using System Center Orchestrator and a runbook an option for you?

Andreas Baumgarten

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 7:19 AM
  • Hi,

you have to create the Subscription and save.

Afterwards please open the subscription again, and then you should see the "Group/Queue Selection"

Select the Queue/s you want to limit

Michael Seidl (MVP)

SYSCTR Senior Consultant, Blogger, CEO

Blog | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Xing | Youtube

Note: Posts are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

• Proposed as answer by Andreas BaumgartenMVP Tuesday, October 30, 2018 2:01 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Zero3000 Monday, November 26, 2018 10:17 AM
    Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:54 AM
  • As you can see in the screenshot below, there is no tab for group/queue selection when I open the subscription after creating.

Friday, November 23, 2018 1:32 PM
  • Hi,

it will occur if you select "When an object of the selected class is updated" in "When to notify".

Regards,

Stefan

More and news about System Center at stillcool.de and sc-orchestartor.eu .

Monday, November 26, 2018 7:03 AM
  • I know that... And I want to trigger the event "When object of the selceted class is created" and NOT "... is updated".
    Monday, November 26, 2018 10:16 AM