The 'Share Calendar' button and the 'Calendar Permissions" button are both greyed out. RRS feed

• Question

• I can only share my default calendar, <g class="gr_ gr_39 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del" data-gr-id="39" id="39">any thing</g> that I created under my calendar (i.e. <g class="gr_ gr_129 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="129" id="129">TeamMeeting</g>, PeerReview) old or new can't be shared <g class="gr_ gr_229 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="229" id="229">any more</g>.  The 'Share Calendar' button and the 'Calendar Permissions" button are both greyed out.

Thank you in advance,

<g class="gr_ gr_266 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="266" id="266">Garmani</g>

Monday, June 24, 2019 1:35 AM

All replies

• I can't read what you posted because of all the imbedded HTML.  Please post your question in a readable format, i.e., plain text.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Monday, June 24, 2019 3:29 AM