Virtualized app does not use local keyboard entry RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

i have sequenced a package and also added the LOCAL_INTERACTION_ALLOWED already in my OSD to try getting it to work

Link: http://blogs.technet.com/b/appv/archive/2007/09/20/a-look-under-the-covers-the-local-interaction-allowed-tag.aspx

Without success.

The software from GADWIN PrintScreen will be in the in the tray and stay there till you press the "Print" button on the keyboard. Then it should pop up and allow you to decide what to do with the Screenshot taken.  Everything seems to work except that when i push the print button on the client the app does not respond.

Is there another solution for getting the app to respond to the client keyboard?

AndyKDG

Friday, August 6, 2010 12:52 PM

Answers

• Does it work with other key combinations, e.g. change the hot key that it uses to Shift+PrintScr? Try Process Monitor to see if the PrintScreenPro.exe process does anything when PrintScr is pressed.
    Friday, August 6, 2010 1:20 PM

All replies

• Does it work with other key combinations, e.g. change the hot key that it uses to Shift+PrintScr? Try Process Monitor to see if the PrintScreenPro.exe process does anything when PrintScr is pressed.
    Friday, August 6, 2010 1:20 PM
  • Thank you. It did work with an alternative printing combination....:D

Well sometime the obvious is too easy to keep in mind...;)

Big thx.

AndyKDG

Friday, August 6, 2010 1:41 PM
  • If that's the case, is there another application already bound to PrintScr?
    Friday, August 6, 2010 1:44 PM