none
Proposed Booking Hours RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

Are the  hours assigned to an enterprise resource with a Proposed Booking Type subtracted from that resource's availability?

Thanks.

Judy Washington

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:19 PM

All replies

• Yes, on resource availability page select the check box for "Include proposed bookings " to see the difference.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:44 PM
  • Hi Hrishi,

Perhaps I did not ask my question correctly. I'm aware of the proposed booking feature in the resource center. My question really has more to do with a shared resource on two projects at the same time. For example,

Project A has Resource 1 as a Committed booking type for 40 hours per week. Project B has Resource 1 as a Proposed booking type for 40 hours per week during the same time period as Project A. Will Resource 1 show up as overallocated in the Project A schedule? Will Resource 1 show up as overallocated on Project B schedule? Will Resource 1 tasks assignments be re-scheduled in either project schedule?

Thanks.

Judy Washington

Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:18 PM