i got the System Interrupts problem and i know what is casuing it RRS feed

• Question

• i got the System Interrupts problem and i know what is casuing it  its my internet flash virtual lan , but i cant just disable it ,i wont i need a soulution that disable this service or something to keep its usage low at least .

even if its make conflicts as its usb drive anyone can help me ?

Monday, November 14, 2011 11:10 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What kind of issue did you encounter? Do you mean you encounter a very high CPU consumed issue?

Please try to update all the devices' drivers for a test.

If the issue persists, please boot the computer in Safe Mode with Networking to check whether it makes any difference.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:00 AM
  • y my problem is high cpu consumption , there is no update for my usb drive " the virtual lan " . ya i m pretty sure its the problem not from any networking . " or lets say as y know when y enter the user and pass in the program thats runs by the flash and y make connection by the virtual lan . System interrupts start to pop in with the highest cpu usage ! 

thanks in advance !

Friday, November 18, 2011 8:52 AM
  • y my problem is high cpu consumption , there is no update for my usb drive " the virtual lan " . ya i m pretty sure its the problem not from any networking . " or lets say as y know when y enter the user and pass in the program thats runs by the flash and y make connection by the virtual lan . System interrupts start to pop in with the highest cpu usage ! 

thanks in advance !

OK, please check which process comsume the resource of CPU. According to your description, I assume that this is caused by an application or a device's that cannot be compatible with Windows 7. Please boot in Safe Mode with Networking to trouble-shoot.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, November 18, 2011 9:00 AM
  • the program connect to the internet after i enter windows , it doesn't work in safe mode sadly :S

Friday, November 18, 2011 10:29 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please tell me the name of this process? Do you mean System Idle Process?

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 2:18 AM
  • Hi,

Could you please tell me the name of this process? Do you mean System Idle Process?

nop , its System Interrupts
    Friday, November 25, 2011 1:24 AM
  • Hi,

Please take a screenshot of Task Manager and upload it to Skydrive, then post the link here.

Also, you can open Process Monitor, then save as a TXT file that include information of processes.

Friday, November 25, 2011 10:03 AM