none
Skype for business client -call fwd and sim ring dosent work RRS feed

• Question

• hi

i have 1 client version 16.0.9226.2126 that when i tried to do call fwd or set sim ring it is set back to off.

i have checked with get-csconnections script that this is the only client running 

this is on prem user ,tried to log on from deterrent computer 

i have tried change password ,remove certificate for this client but no success

didnt find anything on snoper 

please advise

Sunday, July 7, 2019 7:57 PM

All replies

• Hi snoam,

According to your description, it seems there’s only a special user having this issue in your environment.

For this issue, I suggest you could check the following:
    1. The SFB client you are using is not the latest version, please try to update the version to latest.
    2. Please make sure you assigned available phone number to this user.
    3. Please also try to clear SFB client:
    User profile: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\sip_UserName@Domain.com
    Registry Key: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\UserName@Domain.com

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 8, 2019 2:29 AM
  • Hi snoam,

Is there any update for this issue? 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, July 11, 2019 6:52 AM