Generate report from Exchange 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I tried to generate report from Exchange 2010 and export in excel with the following report criteria:

• List all shared mailboxes
    • alias
    • email address
    • active/not active
    • users of shared mailbox

I tried this in the exchange management shell:

Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | FT DisplayName, alias, *SMTP*, *Email*, *type*, *unit* | Export-CSV C:\sharedmailbox.csv

Then I tried this:

Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | FT DisplayName, alias, *PrimarySMTP*, RecipientType*, *unit* | Export-csv C:\Sharedmailbox.csv

both scripts were not successful.

I would appreciate if someone can help me.

Thank you very much.

• Moved by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:14 AM Move to more appropriate forum
    Wednesday, June 15, 2016 12:51 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Try this

Get-Mailbox | ? {$_.RecipientTypeDetails -eq "sharedMailbox"} | select DisplayName,alias,*PrimarySMTP*,RecipientType*,*unit* | export-csv C:\sharedmailbox.csv

And what do you mean active/not active and users of shared mailbox?

Best Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Lynn-Li
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:51 AM

All replies

• Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | 
          Select DisplayName, alias, *PrimarySMTP*, RecipientType*, *unit* |
          Export-csv C:\Sharedmailbox.csv

\_(ツ)_/

• Proposed as answer by jrv Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:12 AM
    Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:57 AM
  • Hi,

Try this

Get-Mailbox | ? {$_.RecipientTypeDetails -eq "sharedMailbox"} | select DisplayName,alias,*PrimarySMTP*,RecipientType*,*unit* | export-csv C:\sharedmailbox.csv

And what do you mean active/not active and users of shared mailbox?

Best Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Lynn-Li
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:51 AM