none
Approval center history page contains timesheets with "Submitted" status RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

In a Project Server 2013 onprem configuration I find a group of timesheet managers facing this situation:

Their approval center shows timesheets from a week or two, at most tree weeks back. But when they look at their history page for timesheets they will see rejected, approved but also submitted timesheets.

How did those timesheets pass the approval center page without being noticed? is there a timer job that moves timesheets to the history page? I could not find any information on other TechNet questions, so I thought to post my own.

The question boils down to:

How did the timesheets get into the history page without being seen in the approvals page first, and how is that even possible if they aren't rejected or approved yet?

Kind regards,

Erik

Monday, February 9, 2015 4:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Erik,

Are you using project server or SharePoint permission mode? Maybe someone had a delegate session(s) and approved/rejected the timesheets?

Paul

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:05 PM
  • Hi Erik,

Are those timesheets specific in any way? Period, team member, elapsed time since the submittion? Do you have the SEM activated?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:30 PM
  • Do they have any filter configured in the Approval Ceneter views?

Check the Timesheet managers for those Resources who sent those timesheets
        -Open PWA - > Server Settings --> manager users --> Timesheet Manager

Open PWA --> Login as that Project manager --> Approvals --> Manage Rules
        -Ensure there was no rule added there

Check the date range in the Approval Center view.

Cheers. Happy troubleshooting !!! Sriram E - MSFT Enterprise Project Management

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:22 PM