none
sync-rule-flow-provisioning-failed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I added a user in FIM portal and then synchronize it . After 2 days I deleted that user in FIM portal. Again when I added the same user in FIM Portal and synchronizing it in a synchronization service, it gives me an error and that is sync-rule-flow-provisioning-failed . Microsoft.MetadirectoryServices.ProvisioningBySyncRuleException: An object with DN "CN=109176,OU=FIM,DC=PSPCL,DC=IN" already exists in management agent "PSPCL AD MA".

Now how can I able to synchronize that user?

Friday, December 12, 2014 5:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I added a user in FIM portal and then synchronize it . After 2 days I deleted that user in FIM portal. Again when I added the same user in FIM Portal and synchronizing it in a synchronization service, it gives me an error and that is sync-rule-flow-provisioning-failed . Microsoft.MetadirectoryServices.ProvisioningBySyncRuleException: An object with DN "CN=109176,OU=FIM,DC=PSPCL,DC=IN" already exists in management agent "PSPCL AD MA".

Friday, December 12, 2014 6:32 AM
  • You will need the user record in AD to join to the new portal object. 

Try something like this

- Disable Sync Rule Provisioning in the Sync Service (Tools -> Options -> Uncheck "Enable Synchronization Rule Provisioning")

- Run and Full Import and Full Synchronization on "PSPCL AD MA" 

After the user object joins (assuming your join rules match up), re-enable Synchronization Rule provisioning in the Synchronization Service. 

Friday, December 12, 2014 6:39 AM
  • On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 05:30:54 +0000, HONEY MITTAL SIFY wrote:

You asked this exact same question on November 19th and marked it as
    answered on November 20th.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ad06cc7a-958f-4807-9c75-3cf74258592a/syncruleflowprovisioningfailed?forum=ilm2#ae0171c5-f9f3-4c5c-a8ab-b03e2391b553

Paul Adare - FIM CM MVP
    "Lotus Notes for Dummies" is surely a single page pull out with
    "don't" printed on it. -- Unknown

Friday, December 12, 2014 6:48 AM
  • after doing this full import and full sync I got error .
    Friday, December 12, 2014 7:05 AM
  • On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 07:05:21 +0000, HONEY MITTAL SIFY wrote:

after doing this full import and full sync I got error .

You're going to need to provide more details before anyone can help you.
    Did the object in question join? What do your join rules look like?

The object in question is obviously not joining properly since FIM is
    trying to provision the object again.

Paul Adare - FIM CM MVP
    Blessed are the PHBs-who-do-not-understand-hardware, for they can be
    coerced into signing for upgrades to make life a bit more tolerable

Friday, December 12, 2014 7:31 AM
  • On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 07:05:21 +0000, HONEY MITTAL SIFY wrote:

after doing this full import and full sync I got error .

Screen shots would be helpful here.

Paul Adare - FIM CM MVP
    Fachbegriffe der Informatik, aktives Medium:
    Die Existenz von Spam heißt, daß ein Medium noch lebt. -- Felix von Leitner

Friday, December 12, 2014 7:48 AM
  • after doing this full import and full sync I got error .

staging-error

This error is returned by most management agents. It indicates that the synchronization engine could not stage the delta in the connector space. The server creates an event log that provides information about the problem and that can be used for troubleshooting. Most management agents continue the import run when the error is logged, but the management agent for Sun and Netscape delta runs stops because gaps in the change log processing could be cause an inconsistent state in the connector space. This error should not be encountered during normal operation.

Friday, December 12, 2014 9:47 AM
  • Hi,

Check the user is still in AD, then probably you can manually join him from Synchronization Service UI.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

Monday, December 15, 2014 7:24 AM