Folder Pane missing in Outlook on Mac RRS feed

• Question

• I have lost my folders pane. I am on Windows for Mac 2011 version 14.6.4.

I have tried the various suggestions on this forum but the view i have is slightly different to the screenshots for Macs others have posted.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 6:57 PM

All replies

• I have lost my folders pane. I am on Windows for Mac 2011 version 14.6.4.

Hi 66SAM,

Thanks for visiting Outlook forum. Then here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook for Windows and Outlook for Mac 2016. For your query related to Outlook for Mac 2011, it is suggested to post a new thread to the dedicated Answers forum for Office for Mac 2011:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_mac-mso_mac2011

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, August 9, 2018 2:25 AM