screen RRS feed

• Question

• my screen cuts off part at the right
    Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:34 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Oldliz,

Does your monitor shows partial display on in windows or at Bios also? can you be more specific about problem ? If in Bios also than it might be Monitor or graphics card or other hardware issues. 

While here i would also suggest to read http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/370fb28a-6f0e-46c2-b25c-e9ac84a139b9 which can help you understand how to efficiently ask question in Technet so we can help you in more detailed manner.

Thank You , :)

San

• Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, August 24, 2012 10:06 AM
    Wednesday, August 15, 2012 5:11 AM
  • Hi,

Please give us more detail information such as a screenshot to verify this issue.

How to capture a screenshot

======================

1. When the message pops up, please press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.

2. Click the "Start" Button, type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.

3. In the Paint program, click the "Edit" menu, click "Paste". Then click the "File" menu, and click "Save".

4. The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".

5. Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click "Desktop" on the left pane and then click "Save".

Meanwhile, I would like to share an article about screen resolution

Change your screen resolution

Hope this helps

Vincent Wang

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:57 AM