MP Exchange 2013 - Mailheader shows only {2} RRS feed

• Question

• We have installed and configures MP Exchange 2013. Now we get sometimes mails with a header showing only "[New] {2}". The event in the console seems to be correct. Where can I customize the Header? It seems some variables are wrong.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:43 PM

All replies

• Hi,

From my point of view, this issue should be related with notifications you configured. Would you please check your notifications configured. We can check the email subject defined:

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, January 15, 2015 3:09 AM
  • It seems that $Data[Default='Nicht vorhanden']/Context/DataItem/AlertName$ sometimes gives a {2} back. The configuration of this notification looks the same as yours beside the german text. It seems that all Exchange MP notifications has the problem. Other notifications from other MPs are correct.

Monday, January 19, 2015 10:07 AM
  • According to your reply, as the issue only occur to Exchange MP notification, I would like to suggest you re-install the management pack and check the result.

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 2:02 AM
  • I have exactly same issue,  in an new deployment, I imported exchange 2013 MP v 15.0.663.19, and alert from this MP cannot display alert name properly.

any update here?  did re-install Exchange 2013 MP fix the issue?

Lanny.Z

Wednesday, February 4, 2015 12:34 AM
  • Hi,

we've faced the same issue in our environment. In subject the Alert Name was not properly translated to the real value.

It seems that this will be some kind of a bug.

There is a nice explanation why it exactly happnes on Oleg Kapustin's sandbox blog (unfortunately can't paste the link). The article can be found under IT/SCOM/MP Authoring.

Hope it helps someone.

Thursday, February 5, 2015 2:16 PM