none
Help with XPath Query RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I was wondering if somebody can assist me in creating an xpath query to locate the following employees. The criteria is the following. I am looking for a list of all objects of the person object type that has an EmployeeID, and whos Employee Status is not Disabled, and their Employee End Date is not set. 

Wednesday, June 4, 2014 7:13 PM

All replies

• I don't have EmployeeStatus attribute in my FIM, but it should be something like:
    /Person[(starts-with(EmployeeID, '%')) and (not(EmployeeStatus = 'Disabled')) and (not((EmployeeEndDate > '1800-01-01T00:00:00') or (EmployeeEndDate < '1800-01-01T00:00:00')))]

I know the date looks weird - you can change it (move the date more to the past) or you can rebuild this part of query.

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

Thursday, June 5, 2014 5:30 AM
  • sanoske312, did it helped you?

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

Friday, June 20, 2014 7:07 AM
  • Hi Dominik,

Yes thank you very much for your assistance your answer was what I was looking for. 

Monday, June 23, 2014 5:10 AM
  • Please "Mark an answer". Thanks. :)

Monday, June 23, 2014 6:27 AM