Login issues for my 2 corporate IDs on home network. Others are able to login. RRS feed

• Question

• I have a strange problem in logging in to Skype for Business 2016. This is occurring only in specific scenario.

I have 2 IDs of Skype for Business - employer company and client company.

1. From employer office intranet, I can login to both.

2. From mobile WiFi hot spot internet, I can login to both

3. From home broadband (DSL) internet, I CANNOT login to either

4. From home broadband (DSL) internet, others (support person from employer company) can login using his company ID

Support persons from employer company have done all usual trouble shooting - removed internet proxy, deleted certificates from certmgr.msc, deleted credentials from credential manager, reinstalled office, etc.

Can you please suggest any other solutions?

• Edited by j2k1 Thursday, August 9, 2018 4:41 PM Changed some wordings
    Thursday, August 9, 2018 4:38 PM

All replies

• Hi j2k1,

What is error when you log in?

Did the problematic  user use same computer in company and home?

If they used different PC,please run the clean boot in the problematic computer, this helps eliminate software conflicts

You can use the Remote connectivity analyzer tool to check the DNS resolution problem.

In the end ,you could open the SFB client Lync-UccApi-0.UccApilog from the home PC and company  ,Compare these two logs.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, August 10, 2018 6:05 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:03 AM