Circling content suggests unknown contacts RRS feed

• Question

• When I circle content to share, GigJam is suggestion contacts I have never communicated with or invited to GigJam. I don't know who they are. 

Where are these contacts being suggested from? Do these contacts already have access to content in my Jam? 

Darrell Webster | webster.net.nz | Twitter/@DarrellCWebster

Saturday, May 14, 2016 9:54 PM

Answers

• Hi Darrell, the contacts that show up come from the account you used to sign into GigJam, which in this case would either be your Microsoft Account (MSA, such as @live.com or @outlook.com) or Google account. Additionally, if anyone shares with you they will also be part of this list.

Thanks!

Sunday, May 15, 2016 3:20 AM
    Owner

All replies

• OK, I see now. As I scroll to the right, I recognize some of the contacts. I have connected Office 365 (mailbox) as a source. Are the suggested contacts coming through from people that have emailed me or have been in the recipient line of and Office 365 email at some point? I haven't specifically sent or received anything from Raul Sanz de Arcos.

Darrell Webster | webster.net.nz | Twitter/@DarrellCWebster

Saturday, May 14, 2016 10:06 PM
  • Hi Darrell, the contacts that show up come from the account you used to sign into GigJam, which in this case would either be your Microsoft Account (MSA, such as @live.com or @outlook.com) or Google account. Additionally, if anyone shares with you they will also be part of this list.

Thanks!

Sunday, May 15, 2016 3:20 AM
    Owner