How to enable sound notification when icon blink in taskbar RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir/Madam,

I have windows 7, Home Premium 64 bit.
    I want to know, how can the sound notification enable when icon blink in taskbar.
    There is no any option to enable sound notification in software.
    Is there any way in windows to enable sound notification or any software or tool, when icon blink in taskbar, i also get sound notification with blinking.

Regards
    Rizwan Ahmed
    • Moved by Richard MuellerMVP Thursday, January 26, 2017 2:31 PM Not a TechNet Wiki question
    Thursday, January 26, 2017 9:56 AM

All replies

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I will move this question to a more appropriate forum.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, January 26, 2017 2:14 PM
  • Hi rizwanahmedd,

Did you mean this?

If it is, based on my knowledge and search, when you open a program, it couldn’t get a sound. We only could change the system sound and open a folder sound. Also some applications depend on its behavior defined by developer.  

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 27, 2017 2:45 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Saturday, February 4, 2017 10:08 AM