none
RCDC Environment Variable %Today% is not displaying the time part correctly RRS feed

• General discussion

• For a specific reason, I need to display and store Time and Date on creation of resource object in FIM. I am using %Today% environment variable to do the same on Create RCDC. But for some reason the time component of %Today% is always constant and displays "5:00:00 AM" . Does anyone know whats causing this and how it can be fixed?

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:54 PM

All replies

• Why would you want to create this attribute on your own? FIM/MIM has already an attribute "CreatedTime" maintained by the system.

Henry

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 12:01 PM
  • Hi Henry,

Thanks for your response. I am working on a restriction to populate the Display Name attribute on Create and approach suggested was to populate date time in  Display Name . I cannot access "CreatedTime" during create, as only a few environment variables are exposed during create with %Today% being one them. I cant populate the display name from a workflow either due the same restriction. 

But either ways, the reason why the time part %Today% is constant is due to a sharepoint issue.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 7:11 PM