Windows 7 Browser issues RRS feed

• Question

• Could someone help me out here? Sorry if it is not in the right group, I picked the one that thought was appropriate.

Here is my issue.  We are running 7 Enterprise sp1 in one of our classrooms.  Each time a new user logs in and runs any browser (IE, Chrome, FF) most websites won't load and those that do are missing several items.  However, if that user logs off and back in. All works.

Ideas?

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:01 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Was the user account the Domain user? Would you please let me know if there is any network group policy or roaming profile configured?

I consider that could be the issue relate to delayed to apply the group policies, I recommend you enable the Always wait for network in GP to see if it can works for you:

Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Logon\ Always wait for the network at computer startup and logon

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 1, 2016 9:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Was the user account the Domain user? Would you please let me know if there is any network group policy or roaming profile configured?

I consider that could be the issue relate to delayed to apply the group policies, I recommend you enable the Always wait for network in GP to see if it can works for you:

Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Logon\ Always wait for the network at computer startup and logon

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 1, 2016 9:05 AM
  • It is a domain account, but we don't use any Roaming Profiles.  I will implement the suggestion and try it.

Thanks

Thursday, September 1, 2016 11:29 AM
  • Is there any update on your issue?

If the issue was resolved, please mark the helpful post as answer to help other community members find the helpful information quickly. You can also share your own solution here and mark it as answer, and we can learn from each other.

Please know that you can also reply with current situation, we are always here to help you further.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 2:06 AM