FCS - MOM 2005 - Threholds? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am receiving a lot of alert for the OnePoint database MOM Database Free Space below the threshold.

I saw that the Free Space Available is 39%b but i do not see the threshold anywhere...

Where could I check the threshold?

It is MOM 2005 when i open the Alert I have only Properties - Custom properties - Events - Product knowledge - Company Knowledge - History

Under Management Pack > Rule groups > Microsoft Operation Manager (enabled) > Operations Manager 2005 (enabled) > Server (enabled) > Performance Rules (21) > Performance Measuring - MOM Database Free Space > Properties I have the following tabs but no threshold... General - Data provider - Schedule - Responses - Knowledge Base

Thanks,
    Dom

System Center Operations Manager 2007 / System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2 Support
    Monday, September 13, 2010 7:55 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for the post.

I suggest you re-post a new thread to MOM newsgroup where you can get better assistance since this seems related to MOM:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-in/opsmgr/bb839593(en-us).aspx

Thanks,

Miles

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Miles Zhang Thursday, September 16, 2010 2:51 AM
    Tuesday, September 14, 2010 7:06 AM