i can't add alerts on SCCM collections RRS feed

• Question

• After upgrading SCCM 2012 R2 to 1906 , i cannot add any alerts it's dempt now before upgrading it worked well.

i have one primary and 5 secondary sites.

Sunday, September 22, 2019 10:28 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This can occur if the CAS, the primary site and any secondary sites are not yet upgraded as well. Until the CAS, the primary site and any secondary sites are all upgraded, the setting in the Alert tab cannot be changed. This is by design.
    So check to see if your secondary sites have also been upgraded to the appropriate version.

Please refer to:
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/configurationmgr/2014/01/06/support-tip-cannot-add-or-remove-alerts-on-a-collection-after-upgrading-to-configmgr-2012-sp1-or-r2/

Regards,
    Allen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 23, 2019 2:44 AM
  • Hi,

It seems there is no update for a couple of days. May we know the current status of the problem? Is there any other assistance we can provide?
    If the above responses help you, please mark them as answers. 
    If they are not helpful, Please share your experience and solution here. We believe this will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.
    Thank you!

Regards,
    Allen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 27, 2019 7:56 AM