"Window explorer Stopped Working" problem Guaranteed Solution RRS feed

• Question

• OMG, I didnt know that the solution is so simple.... It took me one week to pin down the problem. As soon as my window loaded , window stopped working message popped up and my desktop and task bar used to get stuck and i couldnt access that. What I have figured out about this problem starts up whenever u download any file in your pc which is not supported by system. In my case it was avi file. I have downloaded mirrors2 movie via torrent and i observed that since i had downloaded that movie my window has started giving me problem and i cudnt even access desktop to delete that file as it was there. So i deleted that file through command prompt. As soon as i deleted that file and system came back to normal situation.

So u have to find out which file is causing problem and u have to delete that straight away. Thats is it...

Thursday, March 17, 2011 11:20 PM

Answers

• OMG, I didnt know that the solution is so simple.... It took me one week to pin down the problem. As soon as my window loaded , window stopped working message popped up and my desktop and task bar used to get stuck and i couldnt access that. What I have figured out about this problem starts up whenever u download any file in your pc which is not supported by system. In my case it was avi file. I have downloaded mirrors2 movie via torrent and i observed that since i had downloaded that movie my window has started giving me problem and i cudnt even access desktop to delete that file as it was there. So i deleted that file through command prompt. As soon as i deleted that file and system came back to normal situation.

So u have to find out which file is causing problem and u have to delete that straight away. Thats is it...

Hi,

Thank you very much for sharing this useful information. I believe it will benifit other members in thsi forum. Your time and effort is greated appareciated.

Thanks for choosing Microsoft product.

Best Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, March 21, 2011 8:43 AM