Downgrade From Windows Vista RC1 RRS feed

• Question

• Its unfortunate that i have to get rid of Vista, but when i installed it any games, production software, ect. ect. would lag.. freeze, stop working, and I would have to go into Task Manager and exit out a lot of programs just to get some to run..

I have the recommended settings for Vista, and my computer didn't act this way when i had Media Center XP.

I was wondering, if there was a way to downgrade from Vista back to XP, and if not, what are my alternate decisions to fix my problem?
    Monday, October 30, 2006 4:58 PM

Answers

All replies

• I would suggest visting Windows Vista Help and Support for an answer:

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/default.mspx 

This is a Windows Server Longhorn forum.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 10:55 PM
  • If you get how to downgrade to Windows XP please send an email to pucky8116@yahoo.com . Thank you.
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 6:55 PM
  • Monday, March 19, 2007 10:26 PM
  • F-ck that, the real answer is to continue pirating XP.
    I've spent 8 hours today trying to "downgrade" Vista Business to XP Professional, including 7 calls to the useless cunts in India.

Tomorrow morning, I install a copy of XP Corporate I was using on the previous two laptops the new ones are replacing.
    Sunday, August 5, 2007 11:56 AM
  • How do I switch my laptop from Vista back to XP, I have had nothing but problems with vista, i lost all the picture off my digital camera, Everything is twice as hard to use. Computer companies should start building them again with XP, i would pay extra as an option.

Paul

Saturday, August 25, 2007 12:35 PM
  • TheWedgie < CUNTS LIKE YOU DESERVE IT

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 3:21 AM