AMDA00 system device driver and Samsung portable device driver. RRS feed

• Question

• I am tying to sync my Samsung Galaxy J7Sky Pro phone with my computer using Samsung Smart Switch Program.

When I start the Smart Switch Program and plug in the USB cable from the phone to the computer USB port, the device driver for the phone does not install properly or recognize the phone, as depicted by a yellow exclaimation point for the Galaxy J7 Sky Pro device driver and AMDA00 interface under system devices.

I tried reinstalling the Samsung phone device driver but still get the above exclaimation for these drivers.

I then shut down and restarted the Samsung phone and the drivers reinstalled properly and the Smart Switch Program worked. 

My issue is that the next time I restarted my computer, I get the same device driver errors.

Is there some way to prevent having to restart and reinstall the device drivers each time I want to sync my phone using the Smart Switch program? 

Same issue used to happen with my Samsung Galaxy SIII phone, before I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro.

It is a real pain in the neck and time waster.

Monday, October 30, 2017 3:00 PM

All replies