Blank Calendar with Chrome, Firefox, Edge when using Outlook Web App RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have Exchange 2013 version 15.0 (build 847.32) (cu4) and i have the problem that i get a blank Calendar with Chrome, Firefox, Edge when using Outlook Web App. IE11 is working fine. Does anybody knows if that problem is solved with upgrading to a higher level of CU? And if upgrading solves this issue, which is the minimum applicable CU?

Thank you

Tuesday, October 2, 2018 12:13 PM

All replies

• Upgrade to CU21 and then post if you still have problems.  You're seventeen CUs and more than four and a half years out of date.  In case you can't tell, I'm rolling my eyes.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 1:39 AM
  • Hi,

Agree with Ed.

As per my experience, it should be a browser issue. Install the latest updates on all the browsers and see if issue persists.

Similar link for your reference: Exchange 2016 OWA + Firefox 58.0.1 issues

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Manu Meng Tuesday, October 9, 2018 1:52 AM
    Wednesday, October 3, 2018 8:54 AM