none
Replica RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows Server2012 R2, I have installed IIS web-server (Apache), Its has two websites running on this web-server. I want to sync the all the websites contents on my sub-domain moodle.abc.sch.ng and opensis.abc.sch.ng. So that user could access any time if server is not available or power off. 

It should automatically update on server or from server to websites sub domains. if any changes done. Is there any way by which we can sync the websites from server 2012 to sub-domains and vice versa.

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 8:31 PM

All replies

• Hi Rajsingh9479,

Thanks for your posting here.

Since the issue is more related with IIS, please have this asked in IIS Forum for better answers:

https://forums.iis.net/

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 26, 2017 6:31 AM
  • Hi Rajsingh9479,

Just to check if the above reply could be of help, if yes, you may mark useful reply as answer, if you have other concerns, welcome to feedback.

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 6:37 AM