none
Make Message delivery delay

Question

• in our organization some of the users are sending bulk email to customers ,at that time mostly ISP will make our ip reputation as bad and blacklist., to avoid this,  is there any method for delaying delivery of email  ? make per minute 5 then rest next minutes another 5 like that

please help

Thursday, March 7, 2019 10:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It's not possible in Exchange.

Thanks,

Ashish

MCITP, MCT, MCSE

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”

Note:- Please remember to vote and mark the replies as answers if they help.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Thursday, March 7, 2019 11:38 AM
  • in our organization some of the users are sending bulk email to customers ,at that time mostly ISP will make our ip reputation as bad and blacklist., to avoid this,  is there any method for delaying delivery of email  ? make per minute 5 then rest next minutes another 5 like that

please help

Tell your users not to do that. Use 3rd party services or a SMTP server that isnt Exchange to send out bulk mail. 
    Thursday, March 7, 2019 11:41 AM
  • you can try Winword Mailmerge SendMail and VBA with wait or sleep

Chris

Thursday, March 7, 2019 5:36 PM
  • Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 11, 2019 1:56 AM
  • It has been a long time since you made the last reply on this thread. If you don't mind, we'd suggest you mark the replies above as answers, so it will be easy for other community members to find the useful one/ones.

Thanks for your understandings!

Regards, 

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:38 AM