none
Lost Access To Account Log-in Details RRS feed

• Question

• I am in quite a bind, I linked the authentication app to my amazon account, which worked great while I was in Europe. But when I moved to Korea, I had to reset the factory settings on my phone so I could use my new Korean sim card. When I re-downloaded the app, everything was wiped off and here is the problem:

I am trying to log into my amazon account and it's asking for OTP from the authentication app but I have no access to this anymore and when I try to re-add the amazon account on the app its asking for QR code which I have no access. I am stuck in this look and I am not sure if there is any other way to recover my original account that was saved onto the app.

Saturday, November 2, 2019 4:28 AM

All replies

• Having the exact same issue with my Facebook account!
    Thursday, November 7, 2019 11:28 AM
  • Lost all my personal accounts like gmail & Fcaebook, recovery didn’t help either. Please help me recover the accounts.
    Friday, November 8, 2019 2:30 AM
  • Lost all my personal accounts like gmail & Fcaebook, recovery didn’t help either. Please help me recover the accounts.

I am having the same issue with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, etc... Please help!
    Saturday, November 9, 2019 7:57 AM
  • Lost my phone and don’t access to accounts please help! I want fix it
    Wednesday, May 13, 2020 10:56 PM