none
Force new UI in ODFB

Question

• I know this is a total shot in the dark - but that's what the internet is for, right!?

I've been asked to apply the new OneDrive for Business (ODFB) interface to all personal sites and, well, basically all libraries.

I'm almost certain it's not in any of the PowerShell cmdlets. Would it be available in the Client Side Object Model? Has anyone heard of this?

Thank you in advance for any ideas!

Joe

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 1:37 PM

Answers

• Joe—

SharePoint Admin Center > Settings > SharePoint Lists and Libraries experience > New Experience 

The above will set the new experience on the site collection's document libraries, in order to set it for the OneDrive for Business sites. 

SharePoint Admin Center > Settings > OneDrive for Business experience > New Experience 

---
    Rajesh
    rjesh.com| @rjesh
    You don't need to buy me a beer, if helpful just smile, vote, and mark it as answer.

• Marked as answer by Joe Crockett Monday, June 27, 2016 5:19 PM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2016 10:45 PM

All replies

• I have part of an answer -

You can, in the browser, switch the 'experience' of the list in the:

Library Settings > Advanced Settings > *scroll to bottom* List Experience > New Experience

Also, you can set it at the tenant level:

SharePoint Admin Center > Settings > SharePoint Lists and Libraries experience > New Experience (auto-detect);

I also found a SharePoint Designer 'site options' of bool "mysite_recentquicklaunchupgraded" but haven't gotten it to do anything.

Joe

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 4:22 PM
  • Joe—

SharePoint Admin Center > Settings > SharePoint Lists and Libraries experience > New Experience 

The above will set the new experience on the site collection's document libraries, in order to set it for the OneDrive for Business sites. 

SharePoint Admin Center > Settings > OneDrive for Business experience > New Experience 

---
    Rajesh
    rjesh.com| @rjesh
    You don't need to buy me a beer, if helpful just smile, vote, and mark it as answer.

• Marked as answer by Joe Crockett Monday, June 27, 2016 5:19 PM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2016 10:45 PM