Syncing fitbit to Healthvault RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I know this has been asked a lot of times but I have gone into settings in Fitbit selected sharing but all it shows is to share with twitter nowhere does it say to send to healthvault. Please Help.

Thanks.

Sunday, July 31, 2016 11:52 AM

All replies

• It is probably better to ask fitbit customer support or forum. HealthVault connection is working for some people, but not for others. We don't have any insight about it.

Takashi Moriyama | Senior Program Manager | Microsoft Health

Monday, August 1, 2016 6:38 PM
  • No longer works with Fitbit, or LabCorp.

This has all the smell of Dead program for Microsoft, like so MANY other platforms.  They haven't had a tweet on twitter in almost 2 years.

No new hardware works with HealthVault.  Fitbit has ended support.  It's dead.

Even paranoids have real enemies

Saturday, August 13, 2016 2:25 AM
  • I assume Takashi(replied above) knows what is going on but isn't allowed to give an update.

Fitbit exiting HealthVault leads me to believe they are going to merge or shutdown...

This is a very insulting and bad way to treat partners Microsoft.  Cmon you know your not supposed to do this and yet time and time again you do it.  I even defended you but I cannot anymore so you just lost another one.

Simply say "it wasn't profitable" or "we are going forward"... that's all were asking...  It's getting ridiculous now.

Monday, August 22, 2016 6:11 PM