none
How do i set the url for project online site creation? RRS feed

• Question

• In on premise project server you can change the provisioning url in Project Site Provisioning Settings, how do i change this in project online?

e.g. It just wants to create them at the root of the site collection but i need it under a different subsite

Regards <p></p> <p>Sebastian Burrell</p> <p></p> <p><b>MCP, MCTS</b></p>

• Edited by SebBurrell Thursday, November 24, 2016 11:06 AM
    Thursday, November 24, 2016 10:51 AM

All replies

• Hi,

sorryy, that is not possible. You can't create a Project Online Site Collection at the root site.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Thursday, November 24, 2016 11:39 AM
  • Hi Barbara,

I have project online installed at the root site collection already, i want to be able to change the default location it creates project sites, as shown below it will create the project at the collection root, whereas i would like to provision the site at tenant.sharepoint.com/<subsite>/projectname instead of tenant.sharepoint.com/projectname

Regards <p></p> <p>Sebastian Burrell</p> <p></p> <p><b>MCP, MCTS</b></p>

Thursday, November 24, 2016 11:53 AM
  • Hi,

I am not able to create at root site... Interesting.

Anyway, sorry for misreading.

I have no idea how to change this URL. Hopefully someone else can help, if there is a solution (But I am afraid that tehre is no).

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Thursday, November 24, 2016 2:12 PM