none
Emails Disappear after categorizer in Exchange 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys!

-First... I know that Exchange 2003 is now out of support... but I need your help because I am going crazy....

I have the following scenario:

we have a forest with one domain and exchange 2010.

we have a forest with some domains and exchange 2003.

we are migrating users from 2003 to 2010, the migration process has now one year (Because we have a lot of headquarters). The problem appear about 1 month ago. Nothing in the platform was changed.

In this scenario we have two additional domains to the migration process, target.local and source.local. It seems that the mail flow will be the following:

- if a user is in non-migrated platform (2003) send an email to a migrated user, the target address of the migrated user will be target.local and will be routed the message to 2010.

- If a migrated user send an email to a non-migrated user, the target address of the non-migrated user will be source.local and will be routed to the 2003 platform.

The problem is that since 1 month, when a migrated user send a message to a certain mail addresses in the non-migrated platform with 2 or more mail address in copy, the emails disappear after categorizer of exchange 2003. If is used a distribution list with this accounts, disappear again. The smart-host never receive the mails. But if we send a email to this address directly without another recipient. The email receive correctly.

The trust relationships works correctly
    The Distribution list are universal
    No anti-virus
    The mailboxes are OK
    The redirections are OK
    The GC works correctly
    Cache mode is off. (With cache mode on fails too)

Someone know anything that may help us?

Thank you in advance.

Monday, November 24, 2014 12:37 PM

All replies

• PD: I checked the Technet forums, but I could not find something similar, I found other cases that have helped us test the platform, but still fails.
    Monday, November 24, 2014 12:44 PM