Mail gone bye-bye RRS feed

• Question

• Came in this morning to find Microsoft had initiated an auto update over the weekend.  As a result, Mail no longer exists.  Instead, I get a message that it wants to install Microsoft Office Single Image 2010, then tells me the feature is on a network resource that is unavailable. 

I have no idea what Single Image 2010, and I REALLY need my mail, calendar etc.

Monday, February 12, 2018 9:48 PM

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I know, 'Microsoft Office Single Image' is the version manufacturers install for you. 

>>Instead, I get a message that it wants to install Microsoft Office Single Image 2010, then tells me the feature is on a network resource that is unavailable. 

May I know how to trigger this message? 

Which version of Windows OS do you use? Which update was installed? Is it a Windows update or an Office update?

By 'Mail', do you mean the Mail Windows app? Do you have any version of Office desktop applications installed on your computer?

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Steve Fan Tuesday, February 13, 2018 7:13 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Tuesday, February 20, 2018 5:21 PM
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 7:11 AM