Archive Persistent Chat Data in readable format RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

We are moving from Skype for Business 2015 to Skype for Business Online and have a need to save all the Persistent Chat conversations for legal reasons. 

Is there are decent way to archive them to a readable format?

Regards 
    Eric

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Nyholm,

Because of resource constraints,I donot have persistent chat room in my test lab,so I donot make a test with following link, you could refer to the following link to make Lync Persistent Chat Archive Report.

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/rischwen/2014/03/15/sample-lync-persistent-chat-archive-report/

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 2:52 AM
  • Thank you Leon-Lu, I found this while searching, it seams to be for Lync 2013 there is no information if it would work for Skype for Business 2015.
    Wednesday, November 1, 2017 8:25 AM
  • Lync 2013 is similar with skype for business 2015,you could refer to this link

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 8:37 AM