Jabra headset online light doesn't light up but.... RRS feed

• Question

• How strange is this.

I am using Skype for Business 2015 and a Jabra headset and normally when in a call it will glow red around the ear to show I'm in a call.  Well mine doesn't via the Bluetooth dongle, but does via the usb cable.

All other users are fine via Bluetooth accept me.  This is what I have tried.

Replaced my laptop

replaced my headset

Still does it on completely new equipment, how?

Thanks

Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:30 PM

All replies

• Hi TB,

Welcome to our forum.

Did you mean you find this glow red in headset by Bluetooth?
    Did this issue occur when others use this specific headset?

To this issue, we suggest you update headset driver to the latest, you could configure you SFB account using different headset to check if the issue persist, as you said you have tried to replace laptop and headset.

In my opinion, this issue occur on the specific headset device, we suggest you contact headset vendor to get help. If you are considering this issue is related to SFB 2015 client, please be free to let us know and we are pleasured to troubleshoot this issue.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by jim-xu Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:00 AM
    Friday, November 18, 2016 10:26 AM
  • Looks to be like a device trouble, agree thatyou replaced the headset, but also would be good if you let them know  about the behavior it is showing

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

Friday, November 18, 2016 11:20 AM