none
Contents of your folders in windows explorer RRS feed

• Question

• If you're like me I tend create lots and lots and lots of spreadsheets and notes etc in my work pc. Being an Office Manager I have so much to record, evidence, monitor and control.  Sometimes I dont go back to a particular project for several months by which point I cant remember what documents I have.   I would find it useful if windows create some kind of contents (like in a book when you open it and you can see the structure of something) of the documents that i have in a folder.  So maybe when you save a document and your write a brief description of what that document is that then goes into something that you can later see as part of the Contents of the folder.  Instead of me having to create my reference book manually.

Maybe it already does this or something else does or I am using the PC incorrectly and should be in some kind of project management folder though I am also referring to other things like Human Resources folders containing various documents like sickness records, holiday records, contracts etc which is not project management.

I have no idea what forum this goes into.

J

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 9:55 AM

Answers