none
A device attached to the system is not functioning

Question

• I've been getting this message the last couples of days I'm not sure what is causing. It puts every time I started up my computer.

C:/program files/windowsapps/B9ECED6F.MyASUS_3.2.10_x86_9mba6cd70vzyy/MyASUS_win32.exe

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thank you. 

Sunday, January 15, 2017 9:30 PM

All replies

• The message is about something from ASUS, so you need to contact ASUS technical support about the problem!!

This is not a Windows 7 problem!!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, January 15, 2017 10:29 PM
  • Hi Fifi2122,

MyAsus is a software by Asus, so you should contact them.

Also we could uninstall it, we could check the link below about: Windows App- Introduction of MyASUS.

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1016133/

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Meanwhile we could use the Autoruns for Windows to disable it.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-sg/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 16, 2017 8:36 AM
  • Hi Fifi2122,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 26, 2017 8:35 AM