none
Windows 7 Ultimate Driver signature not working

Question

• Ok my Audio Drivers all ways say Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52) Ive tried everything to help doing F8 I tap it realy fast sometimes it works but most of the time i dont get the page up. I try doing in Command prompt doesnt work and i try in bcedit and none of these work. 
    Wednesday, October 4, 2017 4:44 PM

All replies

• Follow these steps:

1. Open a command prompt with Administrative privileges and type this command:

bcdedit /set nointegritychecks ON

2. Restart your computer

3. Install the unsigned driver.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 11:46 PM
  • Windows default utility for that is "SigVerif"  simply go to run or cmd,type: SigVerif  run it..Their

also is an advanced mode,the results get shown once thru,and also end up in my documents.....

Also,whom is the mfg,if intel based,or intel pc hardware is installed,1st install the pc chipset software/driver,

once thru/restart pc,reinstall audio driver,get bothe from pc mfg..

Thursday, October 5, 2017 12:19 AM
  • Hi,

Please try to download the latest driver from the hardware manufacturer's website.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Vera Hu Monday, October 9, 2017 9:55 AM
    Thursday, October 5, 2017 6:15 AM
  • Hi, 

Hows everything going? Please feel free to give me any update.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 13, 2017 1:28 AM