none
CONTENT SUGGESTION: How to troubleshoot client push installation in ConfigMgr 2012 RRS feed

• General discussion

• If I'm having trouble with client push installations in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr 2012), what is the basic process I would use and log files I could check to help me troubleshoot and fix the problem?
    Thursday, September 12, 2013 9:47 PM

All replies

• This is great. It's following the process from Peter here:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/18564.technet-wiki-article-suggestion-box.aspx

We had to migrate a User Voice account to the Wiki and Forum, so this was the solution we came up with.

I think we'll need to specify to open a Discussion thread (versus a question), simply because we search on Unanswered Questions to make sure we are answering the community. So I'll add that to the process now.

J.C., is there any way you can make a bunch of these and send them out to your community vote on them? Like is there a Twitter account and/or blog for System Center that you can send through?

And then I saw you added the links in the article, so I think this is great!

Ed Price, SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 7:52 PM
    Owner