none
password change for outlook RRS feed

• Question

• I am unable to find my Microsoft outlook e-mail account. I need the old password in order to reset it. What can I do
    Friday, September 6, 2019 5:33 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You can reset the password of your Outlook account here:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

If you have another solution as Server (Echange Server or other), you have to contact the IT administrator to reset the password.

Note that you have posted this question in the wrong forum.

Regards,

SAAD Youssef

______

Please remember to mark the replies as answer if they help, thank you!

Friday, September 6, 2019 5:46 PM
  • Hi,

Please reference section “When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account” to have more suggestion about troubleshooting:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12429/microsoft-account-cant-sign-in

If it is not helpful, your question is mainly about Microsoft account and it is beyond the support scope on this forum. Please reference section “Need more help” on above link to contact relate supporter via email or chat.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 9, 2019 7:28 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang     

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 12, 2019 1:16 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Monday, September 16, 2019 1:28 AM