"WindowsUpdate_00009C48" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" does anyone know how to fix those errors? cant find any info on those. please help? SOMEBODY HEEELP ME RRS feed

• Question

• "WindowsUpdate_00009C48" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" does anyone know how to fix those errors? cant find any info on those. please help? SOMEBODY HEEELP ME
    Thursday, July 9, 2020 10:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Before further troubleshooting I’d like to ask you a few questions:

Based on my search, this errors may related with installing Internet Explorer, during which update do you receive this error message?

Have you made any change to your computer prior to this issue?

You could use windows update troubleshooter to check and fix update issue:

Perform a Clean Boot and then check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Also, Windows 7 reached end of Extended Support on 14 Jan 2020. 

After that, technical assistance and software updates from Windows Update that help protect your PC will no longer be available for the product. I strongly recommends that you move to Windows 10 to avoid a situation where you need service or support that is no longer available.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, July 10, 2020 2:17 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful.

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

"Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Monday, July 13, 2020 2:57 AM
  • Hi,

Since you have not responded for a long time, we will temporarily archive this post.

If you have any questions,  please feel free to contact us.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 7:49 AM