WF issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

End user response below on one of the list,

I am working on xxx.yyy.xxx.com/sites/northstar/Lists/ECOMM%20Return%20Handling, which is a list we use to track approval for company Store returns.

One of the fields in the list list, Current Approver, shows a SharePoint Group of this site, which contains the potential approvers for this case. My current test case is

https:// xxx.yyy.xxx.com/sites/northstar/Lists/ECOMM%20Return%20Handling/DispForm.aspx?ID=350

I need to extract the email addresses of the approvers to be able to email them information about the case. For that I use the “Get Emails from List field” workflow step.

Workflow is on screenshots below. This step is available in SharePoint 2010 Platform. Last screenshot below is the error msg that returns. I checked all members of the group and all of them show a valid Email address in SharePoint.

Getting below error. Please help:

kumar

Tuesday, July 21, 2020 7:56 AM

All replies

• Hi Kumar,

What actions did you use in this workflow?

Please provide the screenshot of the workflow steps for further troubleshooting.

This “SharePoint Server 2016” Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best regards,

Julie

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 6:01 AM
  • Hi Julie

Below is the workflow logic:

kumar

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9:32 AM
  • Hi Kumar,

Have you used non-OOB workflow actions?

I couldn't find the workflow action you posted.

Best regards,

Julie

We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 10:32 AM
  • HI Julie,

Did you choose 2010 platform in 2013 designer while creating the workflow?

We have installed Virto workflows in our SharePoint farm. 

kumar

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 11:02 AM
  • Hi Kumar,

Virto Workflow as a third-party extension is not within our scope of support.

We suggest you get support from virto.

Best regards,

Julie 

Thursday, July 23, 2020 1:20 AM