UNPROTECT EXCEL SHEETS RRS feed

• Question

• HI everyone.

which software you suggest that allow me to Unprotect Sheets and WorkBooks?

I need something that I can only "Run" without the need of installing it as I don't have the administrator Password.

I know there's one but I can't remember the name.

Thank you so much for the help.

Saturday, July 4, 2015 10:03 AM

Answers

• Hi Gutoazuk,

Based on your description, my understanding was that you wanted to use a third- party software to remove the password from Excel file. If yes, I suppose I have no idea with your issue.

Microsoft has added password protection capability to many features in Office programs to help prevent unauthorized access to important information. If you are unable to access information because you do not know the correct password, please realize that:

Microsoft support professionals cannot assist you, under any circumstances, in the breaking of passwords applied to files and features in Microsoft programs.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e759cefb-4ec2-4491-b6e2-616c2f5f7c89/i-got-a-freind-forgot-his-outlook-email-passwords-pst-file-and-he-wants-the-imortant-emails

Regards,

Emi Zhang
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Satyajit321 Monday, July 6, 2015 9:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by George123345 Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:03 AM
    Monday, July 6, 2015 7:27 AM