• Hi all,

we disable OneDrive and I see a bug in Registry? Blank in Name

Computer Configuration/Adminsitrative Templates/Windows componetes/onedrive

Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage = enabled

Chris

Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:30 AM

Answers

• Hi Chris,

You sure this happens right after you configure the "Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage" setting? I've tried the same in my local lab, the registry key displays well for me, no extra space. See my screenshot:

I have noticed that the key structure under ...\SOFTWARE\Policies\ seems not correct in your screenshot, there are two "Microsoft" subkeys under it. Probably a system installation issue?

Anyway, I'd suggest we try in our dedicated Windows 10 forum, where you can get more professional responses:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=win10itprogeneral

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, September 11, 2015 5:21 AM

All replies

• Hi Chris,

You sure this happens right after you configure the "Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage" setting? I've tried the same in my local lab, the registry key displays well for me, no extra space. See my screenshot:

I have noticed that the key structure under ...\SOFTWARE\Policies\ seems not correct in your screenshot, there are two "Microsoft" subkeys under it. Probably a system installation issue?

Anyway, I'd suggest we try in our dedicated Windows 10 forum, where you can get more professional responses:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=win10itprogeneral

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, September 11, 2015 5:21 AM
  • hi all,

we found the solution, it was a own wrong regkey file.

Chris

Friday, September 11, 2015 5:52 AM
  • Thanks for the update.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Friday, September 11, 2015 7:33 AM