ProClarity views in PerformancePoint (Dashboard designer) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I´m playing around in the MS BI VPC and created a report in ProClarity. I then imported it in Dashboard Designer and placed it in a dashboard (with just one zone). When I preview it, the view get all squeezed together. When I open it in a new window, it gets a bit better, but still not good. I have tried different zone settings, e.g. vertical, horizontal, stacked... What is needed to make it look good?

Thanks!
    Monday, October 12, 2009 12:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Marcus,

Can you upload some screenshots of this to a free picture hosting site like Windows Live?  For the Preview site where the ProClarity view is getting squeezed, what is the zone the preview site is loading in (Internet, trusted sites)?  If you enable compatability mode on the page is there a difference?

Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Monday, October 12, 2009 11:15 PM
  • Hi Sean and thanks for answering!

The preview site is a trusted site. If I need to adjust anything else, please give a more detailed description of what to do...

I also tried uploading the view to Sharepoint to be able to adjust the zone, but I didn´t get it to work there either.

I have uploaded three pictures for you to see
    http://cid-e0bf6237d3708d6b.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/ProClarity?uc=1&isFromRichUpload=1

Thanks!
    Wednesday, October 14, 2009 6:28 AM