none
mail Not working in Windows 10 TP in Lumia 525 RRS feed

• Question

• since yesterday outlook is not opening on windows lumia 525, any fix to resolve this issue tried resetting phone still not working. windows 10 installed automatically few days back
    Thursday, November 8, 2018 12:54 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Still need to verify the following questions with you:

1. What is the meaning of "outlook is not opening"? App always corrupts? Or you cannot configure your email account in Outlook?
    2. Is it an Exchange account?
    3. Have you tried to configure your email account on other phones?

For troubleshooting, test Exchange ActiveSync and Exchange ActiveSync Autodiscover on ExRCA.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, November 9, 2018 5:58 AM
  • Hi,

I have the same problem with Nokia 930.

When on homescreen, clicking email icon will try to open it but within second it will return to homescreen. Same behaviour with personal live-account and work exchange-account. This started during weekend and is beginning to be really annoying.

I have to check emails with phone browser and that is not very convenient. All accounts function normally when using from computer. Problem is mobile phone app.

BR. Kimmo

Friday, November 9, 2018 11:31 AM
  • Hi, I have the same problem with my lumia 930

BR Daniel

Friday, November 9, 2018 12:07 PM
  • Hi Guys,

Thanks all for the feedback!

For the windows phone mobile app issues, we recommend you to discuss in Windows 10 IT Pro  >  Windows 10 Mobile forum. I will help move it.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:19 AM