none
Weight units need flexability RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, The HealthVault units of measure are based upon regional settings, but here in the UK we have mixed units of measure.

Weight is usually in Lbs or Stones and Lbs

Exercise distances are usually in Km. However this is a generalization. we need more flexibility with the Measurements units of measure.

Is there a chance this could be a change?

Regards

David

Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:26 PM

Answers

• Hello David, my name is Josh with the HealthVault customer service team.

You bring up a good point with the UK's rather unique mix of measurement standards.  I've forwarded your feature request to our development team for consideration.  We're always looking for ways to improve HealthVault, so please continue offering input, it's how we'll continue getting better. 
    We have a fairly rapid development cycle but I couldn't put a time frame on if/when this might be implemented, but it has been brought to the right people.

Thanks David.

Josh

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 6:59 PM

All replies

• Hello David, my name is Josh with the HealthVault customer service team.

You bring up a good point with the UK's rather unique mix of measurement standards.  I've forwarded your feature request to our development team for consideration.  We're always looking for ways to improve HealthVault, so please continue offering input, it's how we'll continue getting better. 
    We have a fairly rapid development cycle but I couldn't put a time frame on if/when this might be implemented, but it has been brought to the right people.

Thanks David.

Josh

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 6:59 PM
  • Hi Josh,

Thank you. I am glad to know someone is really listening.

Regards

David

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:00 PM